Mix together a gorgeous heritage house, a cool, light breeze in the gardens, live music and martinis ready to enjoy and you’ll find yourself immersed in Louise and Aaron’s Wollongong Garden Wedding! With this mixture of love, family and friends, Louise and Aaron tied the knot.
The guests enjoyed a kids sing along, great pumping tunes and a relaxed, fun, outdoor celebration. Congratulations Louise and Aaron! Little Harvey was the king of the camera on the day, he was happily snapping away and when resting – eating cupcakes and wedding cake! Evie also had a great time, feeling important in her flower girl role and then relaxing to play with her cousins.
It was a wedding full of big smiles, hugs every way you turned and the fun spirit of the day only escalated as the dancing took off. I did borrow the bride and groom from the dance floor briefly for a few night time photos, which was definitely worth it!
Wonderful Vendors and Big Shout Outs:
- HMUA: South Coast Hair and Makeup
- Beverage Service: Henry Clive Caravan Bar
- Cake: Amy’s Cakes Illawarra
- Grazing Table: Zoe Hayman
- Celebrant: Jacqueline Majer
- Caterers: The Red Kitchen
- Music: Lo Roberts & Kate
- Invitations: Betty Hayman
- Furniture Hire: Illawarra Wine Barrel Hire
- MC: Renee Erica
- Flowers: DIY! Aren’t they stunning!
The Preparations and Garden Ceremony
The Family and Bridal Portraits
Head on over to Louise & Aaron’s wedding: Part 2 for the fun, dancing, cake and more!