Don’t know where to start?
Or don’t know what to avoid?
let’s get you confident.
Where do you even start when it comes to planning outfits for your photoshoot?
Does this sound like you? I thought so! I have helped many, many families figure out what to wear for their photoshoots. Whether you are planning outfits for one, or many people, you want them to all look cohesive and in a style that represents you.
The questions you ask.
And the questions you didn’t know to ask.
Let’s make deciding what to wear easy!
What should I wear for my photoshoot?
It’s the number one question my clients ask. Never fear, with nearly 5 years of experience, answering this very question in a personalised way, I have created this Ebook with my very own process to help you figure it all out.
- Dive into how your location will affect your outfit choices.
- Explore different colour schemes.
- Learn to coordinate outfits without actually matching.
- Feel inspired, see what other families have done.
- Know what to do with pro tips, and what to avoid!
- Plan your accessories with our an easy list of ideas.
- Learn about our client wardrobe
- Make shopping easy with the categorised store suggestions.
- Feel organised with our photoshoot prep timeline.
A Little Bit About Rachel
Rachel is a portrait photographer based in Wollongong, NSW. She is known for her award winning portraits, and works with maternity, newborn, first birthdays, family, pets, headshots and branding clients.
Rachel’s clients are delighted with not only their portraits and the personalised service. From the very first phone call, to the personal delivery of finished artwork to your home, Rachel will ensure you enjoy your photography experience.
“What should I wear” is the number one question clients have when preparing for their photoshoot. For this very reason, Rachel has written this Ebook, covering how to choose the perfect outfits to make sure your finished portraits are perfect.